Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Words of Wisdom, Let it be!

A few years ago I saw this really cute bracelet at the Paper Source Store in Pasadena that had an owl charm and the little cardboard holding the bracelet had these words on it "Words of Wisdom, Let it be". I thought it was really cute to pair an owl charm with those words so then I thought that would be a great idea for a calendar, calling it Words of Wisdom, Let it be and each month showing a cute owl drawing or picture. Or just one owl picture for a one page calendar. Well, that is why I did this sketch below in hopes of making my own calendar to gift to my friends and family. I think I might do it this Christmas!

What do you think? Would you hang this picture up as a calendar if it was given to you as a gift? :)

Have a great night!

Hugs! Karla

2 comments:

  1. I would hang it up you are so creative Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you Excalibur Princess!
    Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete